Thursday, January 19, 2012

If I Can't Have...



If I can’t have….                                                    
     Waffles for breakfast every morning…
              At least I can have….
                            2 strawberry pop-tarts between 
                                   Bio and Writing 220.


If I can’t have….                                                   
     A date with a boy taller than me…
            At least I can….
                         See over the crowd at Taylor Swift concerts.


If I can’t have….                                                    
      Straight A’s…
                       At least I can have….
                                  Better eyebrows than the professor.


If I can’t have….                                                     
      A full tank of gas…
                    At least I can have….
                                     A full tank of sass.


If I can’t have….                                                    
    A closet chock full of J. Crew clothes…
            At least I can have….
                        J. Crew magazine clippings wallpapering 
                                   my bathroom mirror.

If I can’t have…
            My hair dyed every month
                        At least I can have….
                                                Messy buns be in style.


If I can’t have….                                                    
A boyfriend…
                                    At least I can have….
                                                            A killer blog.

Forever Yours,
            Gertie and Char




No comments:

Post a Comment